Sunday, March 25, 2012

Menu - Week of March 25, 2012

Welcome to my blog! 

Below is the menu for this week; I will be posting pictures and recipes as I cook this week.  I guess it is time to find my camera!  I will be using the KISS (keep it stupid simple) principle for breakfast, lunch and snacks. 

Menu for the week:

Dinner:
Sunday - Bacon Cheeseburger Quiche
Monday - Chicken Cordon Bleu
Tuesday - Lemon Tilapia for Zoe and Tilapia with mushroom cream sauce for the adults
Wednesday - Butch @ the Grill (I am hoping for steak...hint hint)
Thursday - Simply Marinated Grilled Chicken
Friday - Philly Cheesesteak Omelets
Saturday - Pizza

Sides will be simple this week...green beans, garden salad, cucumbers, steamed asparagus, crudités

Lunches all week will be salad greens with some sort of protein.  I may make a soup to take to work as well.  If I do, I will post it J

Breakfast all week will be eggs with sausage or bacon

Snacks will be cheese cubes, almonds, deviled eggs, and crudités

Goals for the week:

  • o   Stay under 20 net carbs per day
  • o   Go to the gym at least once
  • o   Take a walk with my child and dog at least twice.
  • o   Lose 3 pounds this week

No comments:

Post a Comment